Do you have a recruiting background/ agency knowledge? As a Business Development and Sales Representative, you will directly influence sales success and company growth. You are responsible for identifying and leading prospects through the early stages of the clients journey through awareness and education. You will wear many hats within Briebug and will run Sales Development as part of this position. We are looking for competitive, energetic and most of all motivated people who want to jump start their sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer.
You are driven and competitive and focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our company. We are looking for hardworking people to discover and pique the interest of C Level executives that will look to Briebug in hopes of rebuilding their technology. They will benefit from our talented developers and allow our team to push them into the future of web development.
We ask that you have a strong work ethic, passion to be part of BrieBug (it’s pretty awesome here), and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. You will work closely with our Management team and our Senior Developers as we give you the opportunity to develop and continue to develop your career in tech sales. This job calls for self- motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software; YOU are an ideal fit for this position.
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling and email outreach - we want YOU to hunt for companies in need of software upgrades/overhauls.
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Hubspot.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings (organization is key)
- Develop skills necessary for Software fundamentals and working with developers to understand deeper needs
- 3-5 years of sales or professional experience in Tech Sales/Software sales. We have 30 of the best developers from around the nation - We are educating and working to build better products. Lets find clients who can benefit from our developers
- 4-year college degree required
- A strong interest in building a career in sales/tech sales/software
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning path
BrieBug is the premier broker of technology solutions. We develop enterprise software solutions for today's top companies using the latest tools. We are a fast paced learning environment where you will be challenged every day to create cutting edge solutions. We are rapidly growing and our services are in high demand. Our developers work 40 hours per week on average.
We offer competitive salaries, 401K, Open PTO, medical, dental, vision, and disability. Benefits start on your first day and are paid 100% by the company for the employee. Come check out the office!